cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Is there a way to pay off a phone in its entirety for Verizon Edge?

jaycee23
Miembro

T-Mobile has an online option to pay off the phone separately from the bill and allowed you to make an extra payment for the phone. Can I do this with Verizon's Edge program or am I stuck paying an extra $75 a month for the next 20 months?

Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Is there a way to pay off a phone in its entirety for Verizon Edge?

Core2

¿Puedo pagar más que mi cuota mensual programada de Verizon Edge?

No, unless you are either seeking to Edge Up to a new device, which requires that at the time of the Edge Up transaction you pay at least 60% of the device (50% for customers with an Edge Agreement entered prior to 6/1/14) following the initial 30 days of the Verizon Edge Agreement; or you are seeking to pay off 100% of your Verizon Edge Agreement, which you may do at any time.

Highlighted

jaycee23
Miembro

Thanks for the quick response. I was trying to find an option to make a payment to lower the monthly edge cost, but could only find information regarding the Edge Up option.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

jaycee23
Miembro

Do you have to go into the store or call CS to do so or is there an option to pay the full amount online? Core2

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Core2

I would think customer support should be able to handle it - 800-922-0204

It states you can make a larger down payment when you start the plan, but just can't make 'extra' payments.  As far as I know, it's all interest free, so not that big of a deal unless you have some cash burning a hole in the pocket.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

No corresponde

Just so you know you're Edge discount goes away once you pay off the phone. You can activate a month2month discount as long as you're out of contract though which is the same as the Edge discount.

Highlighted

Core2

Personally, I am looking at the 10GB plan to get $25 off per line.  With my work discount off the Data, it looks to be a good deal to me.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

No corresponde

Core2 wrote:

Personally, I am looking at the 10GB plan to get $25 off per line.  With my work discount off the Data, it looks to be a good deal to me.

We were on a 6 GB plan with a 20% discount. My line went off contract it made sense to move to 10 GB. The data was $16 more but the month2month discount went up by $15. And the taxes dropped another $1 so it was a wash. So why not bump it to 10 GB and pay the same rate? Turns out we ended up needing that 4 extra GB anyway. Also being on the 10 GB allowed my son to get a new phone on Edge since he would be getting a $25 discount and his phone is $25 a month so once again that's a wash. So in the end 4 extra GB and brand new phone for no extra money.