Is there a way to cancel the Share Everything Plan?
kikuhn

I accidentally updated the account to the new "Share Everything" plan and I'm not sure if that is what I wanted to do or not. It does not become effective until tomorrow though. Is there a way to revert back to the old plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to cancel the Share Everything Plan?
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

if your old plan was unlimited data, then i doubt it

what was your old plan?

0 Likes
Is there a way to cancel the Share Everything Plan?
kikuhn

It was a family sharing plan with 3 lines (two basic and one smartphone). The smartphone was limited to 150MB.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

you will most likley have to have cs file paperwork to get that back, as its no longer offered

0 Likes
Not applicable

I'm not sure how one "identically" updates to Share Everything since you have to go through several warnings before changes become final.

0 Likes
windstrings
Enthusiast - Level 2

I believe you have 15 days to assess, at any time you can go back within that period with full status you had before.

I mainly went with share everything plan because I wasn't using that much data so my unlimited didn't do much.

My bill dropped 70.00 bucks with 3 lines on board..... I like using hotspot without hassles too.

0 Likes
kikuhn

Well that's what I expected to see. I was going through the process just to see what the cost difference would be. I was planning to cancel it though. At want point I hit "next" or something and it said that my account is updated. I was really surprised because it did not seem like the final step.

0 Likes
Intocable
Contributor - Level 2

what are you doing here?????????????

call customer service.

verizon is using missinformation, misscommunication, lies, deceit to get everyone on the share everything scam.

0 Likes
kikuhn

Customer service is a pain in the rear. I guess I could do that if all else fails.    

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

"if all else fails" ? How do you expect this to get addressed if you don't contact Customer Service? This is a peer-to-peer forum...we can't change your plan.

0 Likes