Is there a survey where I can leave comments about service?
ALAHAR98
Enthusiast - Level 2

been with Verizon for 18 years, this last encounter with my local store soured my dealings with Verizon as a whole, I basically took $480 out of my pocket & tossed it in the door, for the way they done my daughter on her phone, she had warranty on her phone,insurance on her phone, it was out of contract, but when she left the store she got an upgrade to a new phone under a contract, this was in 2015, the phone that they upgraded her to was the same phone she already had, that is not an upgrade, I paid 2 years on a phone that should have been out of contract, just purchasing a new phone at that time was only .99, I ended up paying $480 extra for the contract, almost so close to fraud, from the store, don't know if I can stay with Verizon after this, I am thinking of taking my 5 lines somewhere eles, very dissatisfied with the service I have received on this case. 1000 ataboys are gone by 1 aw [removed]

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
Re: Is there a survey where I can leave comments about service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALAHAR98, we are very sad to hear about that experience. We never want to lose a valuable customer like you. We do want to help you in any way we can. We have sent you a Private Message, please only respond to that message going forward.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Did you go to the store with your daughter or did you let your daughter do the deal herself?

0 Likes
ALAHAR98
Enthusiast - Level 2

not on twitter, don't want to be, a regular peyton place, e-mail at [removed]

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

jav6
Champion - Level 3

@StevenG_VZW probably sent you a private message on this forum, not on Twitter. Check your Inbox on this forum.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
ALAHAR98
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank Joe V, sometimes it is hard to navigate forum, haven’t heard from @StevenG_VZW, since the 16th, nothing since !

ALAHAR98
Enthusiast - Level 2

daughter is 24, I pay the bill,

ALAHAR98
Enthusiast - Level 2

still havn't heard from StevenG_VZW

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I am glad that your daughter is 24 but that doesn't answer my question. Did you send  her to do the deal in your stead or did you go and sign the paperwork?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALAHAR98 I am so sorry for the delay. I have sent you a Private Message so we can get this resolved for you. Thanks in advance.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes