Is there a Cell Phone outage near Washburn, ND?
caljarboe

​Both my Husband and I have little to no service for the last few days when before we have had good service. I couldn't even make a phone call from my house and I can barely send or receive text messages. We just had a winter storm blow through, but this didn't happen last week when we had worse weather. I only have 1 bar where normally I have 3 and often I have no service which is dangerous with the poor weather we are having.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there a Cell Phone outage near Washburn, ND?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you find a landline phone and call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 to report the outage?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Is there a Cell Phone outage near Washburn, ND?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

caljarboe It is important to have working service. We're sorry to read that you and your husband have been experiencing problems with calls and texts. Let's see what's going on. There are not any outages reported in the area mentioned. Consistently winter storms can have an impact on cell towers. While it did not impact service the first time that doesn't mean further cold weather could not change service. However, we can begin with some basic troubleshooting. How does service work while you're outside of the house? How does data work?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes