Is good mobile messaging available on prepaid service plan?
tf2222

There doesn't seem to be any mention of it in the FAQs of the prepaid plan.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is good mobile messaging available on prepaid service plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We are always looking for options to help with your phone and business needs, tf2222. The Good Mobile Messaging http://spr.ly/6589Ajyv is exclusive to postpaid services. There's some fantastic options to pick from with our More Everything Plans at www.vzw.com/more that include access to corporate email though.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

What exactly are you asking? On prepaid monthly plans you should get unlimited texting.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

And to the best f my knowledge, prepaid customers get exactly the same network coverage as postpaid customers.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

It is marginally smaller, and by that I mean, maybe 10% smaller area than postpaid.  Most people won't see the difference on the map.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We are always looking for options to help with your phone and business needs, tf2222. The Good Mobile Messaging http://spr.ly/6589Ajyv is exclusive to postpaid services. There's some fantastic options to pick from with our More Everything Plans at www.vzw.com/more that include access to corporate email though.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I think we were both thrown off by the syntax.  I read, "Is messaging good on prepaid"  they meant, "Is the feature/app called Good Messaging available...."

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Yes. If it had said -Is Good for Enterprise available on Pre-paid?- we might have been able to give the correct answer.