Is anyone else sorry they left AT&T?
EGM1947

Is anyone else sorry they left AT&T after being lied to by Verizon store employees? I was told that that their wasa $300.00 discount on the Samsung S7 that had nothing to due with the "Switch" program for payoff on my old AT&T phone.  I received my 1st Switch Visa card and then waited 10 weeks before calling Verizon about the 2nd visa I was expecting for over $300 to pay off AT&T.  Thats when they told me the $300 that was off on the phone was actually from the "SWITCH" program.  I told them If i knew that I never would have switched to them.  I got screwed!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else sorry they left AT&T?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I am not sorry that I switched from AT&T to Verizon in 2011.

I also make sure that I read all information about any promotions that I am looking to get before actually purchasing. With that, I make sure that I understand it before signing.

I am sure that AT&T would love to have you back but make sure that you are educated about their programs before switching. Be mindful that carriers have what is called a Win Back program and may not include all incentives to new customers. Win Back is for customers who have left and wish to come back within a certain timeframe. You should contact AT&T to see what they can do to help you switch back.

0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else sorry they left AT&T?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

EGM1947,

We don't want you having any regrets.  Let's look at some details. What expectations were set at the time of purchase? Was there a device traded in?

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes