Is anyone else having server issues?
jenF_01

My internet won't load and says the server is not responding?? My bill is paid. My apps seem to be working fine, just the Safari explorer is not working.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is anyone else having server issues?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jenF_01, we'd be glad to help. Just a few things to ask first. Are you currently on WiFi when this happens? Can you still talk and text on the phone? How are other the apps that use internet, such as YouTube? Keep us posted!
RussellM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jenF_01

Yes, this occurs when I am using Wifi. I have noticed that my service is very slow. Facebook and Instagram are often unable to load. Pandora frequently pauses in the middle of a song--sometimes just a few seconds, sometimes for minutes. Could this be a memory issue?

0 Likes
AnthonyArmato
Contributor - Level 1

Post a speed test. XFINITY Speed Test

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information, jenF-01. Have you completed the speed test of your Wi-fi connection? Do you use other Wi-fi locations? If so, does this issue ocurr when you are connected to other Wi-Fi locations?

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes