Is Verizon having issues with their service in Maricopa, AZ
omakone
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have been with Verizon for over a decade and until recently we have had very few service issues.  Recently we have gone from 4 or 5 bars of service to 1 or no service.  Has anyone else experienced any issues in the area.  Just for clarification, we are still using the same Iphone 6 phones that we have had for over a year, and all three of the phones are having similar issues, so I know it is not the phones, it is the network.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is Verizon having issues with their service in Maricopa, AZ
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is always here for you when you need us omakone. We're honored to be your wireless provider for over a decade and we want to continue t obuild on that relationship for many more years to come. Let's get your service working like you're used to, May I ask what zip code are you having issues in? Is the issue indoors, outdoors, or both? Is the issue with voice and data services? As you share the details then we can troubleshoot together.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
omakone
Enthusiast - Level 2

the zip code is 85138, The issue is both indoors and outside.  We used to get 3-4 bars of LTE inside and 4-5 outside.  About a month ago, the signal dropped to no LTE inside or outside and 0-1 bars of 3G inside and 0-2 bars of 3G outside.  We have to move around the house to try to make a phone call.  If you need anymore information please let me know.

Thanks

John and Brooke Olson

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you getting back to us on this matter omakone. We are committed to getting this issue resolved. May I ask what changes, if any, happened on the device or the area that may have effected the service? For example, a software update on your device or any weather related issues that we need to be aware of? What devices are being used in this area on your account? Are other people in the area that’s not on your account experiencing similar issues?    

ArVZWtH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
omakone
Enthusiast - Level 2

As far as equipment, nothing changed.  My wife, my daughter and myself are still using the Iphone 6 and 6 pluses that we purchased in 2014.  Weather is typically not an issue in central Arizona.  I don't remember any unusual weather, however, we are prone to severe thunderstorms and occassional windy condition.  As for other customers, my mother and father in-law live next door to us and they are having similar issues.

As an example of the issue, inside the local Frys store I used to get 4-5 bars of LTE ( I use their app alot when I am in the store for coupons, etc).  The last couple of trips I have not been able to get enough of a data signal to even open the app, much less get the coupons or other features inside the app.

0 Likes