Re: Is Verizon going to be matching AT&T's new Mobile Share Value plans?
But-theycango2themoon
Enthusiast - Level 2

People, of course AT & T is cheaper, their coverage areas aren't nearly as good - nobodys is.

What about the 4G network? Duh! You get what you pay for.

-Verizon fan

SEE?

The choice is obvious. Only Verizon’s 4G network is 100% LTE. And with 4G LTE coverage for over 97% of Americans, Verizon is America’s largest 4G LTE network.

With Verizon’s super-fast connection, experience the web like never before. Download pics, flicks and more in a blink. Apps and games are always at your fingertips. Seamlessly stream videos and video chat. It’s what you want, when you want it.

See maps: http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/4g-lte.html?null

0 Likes
Re: Is Verizon going to be matching AT&T's new Mobile Share Value plans?
tiredofthe___

I work for AT&T but have Verizon service only because of the coverage in my physical home.  Here's the actual deal....if you had a 2 yr commitment with AT&T prior to 3/8/14 and carry at least the 10GB plan you are eligible to receive the $15 per monthly line service per smartphone.  You DO NOT have to go to Next to receive this discount.  In other words, AT&T is rewarding loyal customer that already had active 2 yr. agreements with this promotion.  If you are a NEW customer you have to BYOD (bring your own device) or enter the AT&T Next program to receive the discount.  Verizon is so clueless about this that I just got off the phone and the guy proceeded to argue with me that I was wrong and that you have to enter the NEXT program to receive the discount with AT&T.  I asked where he is getting his information and he informed me that they are told that in their sales meetings.....well, I consider that extremely factual....NOT!  I truly wish that I had switched carriers prior to 3/8/14 because then I would receive the discount for AT&T.  I am considering purchasing AT&T phones (of course making sure they aren't blocklisted) from Ebay or Craigslist and then switching my service to AT&T.  Come on Verizon.............figure it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Give your loyal customers a break!  $300+ for phone service per month is highway robbery.

0 Likes