Iphone 6
HilliardMOM

I guess I have been scammed by Verizon?  I was guaranteed by the Verizon store that I would receive $200 for my Iphone 4, so I decided to trade it in.  However, when I get my gift card, I get a measly $36?!?!?  It looks like I'm not alone in this, as I read other people's post.  You lure us in Verizon with a "too good to be true deal" and stick it to us, with another two year contract....  I should've known, my mom traded her phone in, right in the store.  NO QUESTIONS asked, and hers had issues.  Mine was in better condition, and I get less money???  I would not have traded in, if I had known.  My family has been loyal customers for years!  Now you do this to us?   

After seeing all these posts, how will you make this right? 

Alaina Hilliard

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HilliardMOM,

Providing you with superior service and excellent customer service is the number one priority here at Verizon Wireless. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way about us lately but we do want to address any concerns you may have. In order to check out this information we would need to have you contact our trade in department which can be accessed here http://vz.to/1pJQcUb You can contact them over the phone or send an email for assistance.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
HilliardMOM

You told me to contact the trade in department, regarding my dissatisfaction regarding my recent trade in. I sent them a lengthy trade in, with my concerns. I received a one sentence email, in return, that answered nothing. I'm still unhappy with how I've been treated, by the Verizon store (them guaranteeing I'd get $200) and now the trade in department with their lack of concern. Customers make a business, and I'm not being treated like a valued or long time customer.

Hoping for a resolution,

Alaina Hilliard

HilliardMOM

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly don't want you to feel this way as we definitely do you value you and appreciate your loyalty with us. Was the find my iPhone option turned off on the device? What was the reasoning that you were given about the state of the device when they were received?

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes
HilliardMOM

Yes, the Find my Phone option was turned off.  All the directions were followed, correctly.  My phone was in perfect order, when I shipped it.  Then I receive the email, saying that my LCD wasn't working, and my screen wasn't working.  Excuse me???  I was guaranteed $200 in the store, and now I only get $36.  Does Verizon not find it odd, that so many customers are having this EXACT problem?  If the device had been taken in the store, this wouldn't have been an issue.  You say that you value your customers, but you will not give us the deal, you promised.  Take a look on the internet, there are tons of posts about this "scam".  Verizon should make good on its word.  I want to talk to a supervisor, so please direct me to a number so I don't have to stay on hold forever.  Or am I going to have to contact the Better Business Bureau, like I see other customers have?  It's time for Verizon, to step up.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can certainly understand your concern HilliardMOM. If you wish to speak with us over the phone we can be reached at 800-922-0204 for additional assistance regarding this matter.

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes