Insurance On My Phone
EmmieRacer

I was wondering exactly how the insurance policy works.  I pay the six dollar amount monthly and I have had my phone replaced before.  All I had to do was call the customer support and they would ask why I needed a replacement and send me one.  Once I got the new phone I would have to send my old phone back, minus the battery.  I'm not sure if this has changed now that I am a Verizon customer (former Alltel customer)?  My phone will not charge when I plug the charger in so I have to make the charger sit at a certain angle so that it will charge and its been getting worse within the last few days, so I was just wondering if I could go through that easy process again to get my phone replaced.  Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Insurance On My Phone
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Just as long as there isn't any physical damage to your device you can still get it replaced under warranty at no cost. The $5.99 feature you're paying for includes an extended warranty, so you'll be under warranty as long as you're paying the $5.99. Just call Verizon and let them know the charging issues you're having and they will let you know if it can be replaced or not.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3

Just as long as there isn't any physical damage to your device you can still get it replaced under warranty at no cost. The $5.99 feature you're paying for includes an extended warranty, so you'll be under warranty as long as you're paying the $5.99. Just call Verizon and let them know the charging issues you're having and they will let you know if it can be replaced or not.

0 Likes
EmmieRacer
Thank you so much!
0 Likes