Re: Incompetent or Liars?
JamieLG
Enthusiast - Level 2

If he is not getting the service he needs then he shouldn't have to pay the early cancellation fee.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
itihounddogiti
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree with all these complaints they have been reviewing my bill for at least a month so I was told they sent me a LG spectrum that did not work but it still change my contract and contract end date said they were going to refund shipping and activation fee all they have done so far is change my peak hours from 7 am to7 pm to 6 am to 8pm I have been told so many lies by technical support and management my bill has gone from 40.00 dollars to three hundred sixteen dollars and nobody can tell me why I have been with Verizon (Alltel) since 1996 had enough I am not doing any thing else about my phone except get service elsewhere unless they get this straight before the 15th of august.

very unsatisfied 1874   

0 Likes
VoXRAZR
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon is and never will be nothing more than big corporation that sucks the money from the consumers, ignoring their wants, needs and sifting every penny from you.

If there is an update that brought the cure for cancer, Verizon would delay it, simply to figure out how to make an extra dollar. They cannot and will not get their (profanity removed) together. EA and Bank of America have lost their crown as World's Worst Company.

Period. (profanity removed). GDR2.

Comment edited for content as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

itihounddogiti,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your billing. We certainly want to make sure that you are aware of the charges on your account consistently. We want to make sure your bill situation is resolved, but we would need to review your account to do so. Please follow me tonyg_vzw and then send a direct message with your mobile number and billing password. Also elaborate on the exact issue a little bit to if possible. We look forward to fixing any and all problems.

Thank you,

tonyg_vzw
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
june1234
Enthusiast - Level 3

In mid May VZ introduced its much anticipated 928 flagship windows phone. By mid August "flagship" is selling for free at VZ. As any windows forum will confirm, phone is plagued with battery life, update , text and audio issues. If you, as I did twice, take your 928 to a VZ store they try to push an android/iphone or a $200 bluetooth speaker to address your windows concerns I walked out both times.If you decide to keep your 928 they win, if you don't they win.

PS .Don't change your mobile number during billing cycle like I just did . Im now receiving  "over-usage" texts and email warnings  on my 8gb plan which Ive only used 4gb of. The rep who did the change never shared that detail with me.

budone
Legend

If you had done the number change online, you would have been prompted for back dating, forward dating to new billing or immediate. All options are explained in full.

Also online the change is free, at a store, I believe it is 15 dollars

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
june1234
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thx. On call he mentioned that and waited till I had completed the online change, didn't see any backdating forward or anything options, he didn't mention any but good to know for future reference, I know they  allow you to backdate to higher plans if you've gone over but not vice versa if you didn't need as much

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want you to make changes when they are most beneficial for you june1234! I'm sorry a number change can't be backdated. When completing a number change, we recommend waiting until the new bill cycle starts. If you needed the number change effective immediately during your bill cycle, partial month billing will occur.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
longtime_verizon_cust

Still waiting for approval to follow the customer support team so that I can send a private message for that so call customer support. Since I cannot contact representatives any other way.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

longtime.verizon.customer wrote:

Still waiting for approval to follow the customer support team so that I can send a private message for that so call customer support. Since I cannot contact representatives any other way.

Why don't you create a new discussion (marked as a question) and describe your issue so the entire community has an opportunity to help you? Eventually with the discussions marked as a question one of the VZW reps will respond in that thread with a possible offer to help. You then can send a follow request to the individual username of the rep responding not their general username that they use to reply on the forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.