In-store Pickup: Time/Status?
Jonfive
Enthusiast - Level 1

I placed an online order to pick up in-store. I placed the order just after 2am (i work nights, not just crazy ) after the site was finished with maintenance.

The store I ordered it to opens at 11am, i have yet to receive a notification.

The 'Order Status' tab just says 'status' with no information as well as 'check back later'.

My previously completed orders (1+years old) show the same blank status and 'check back later' as well.

I need to go to work in 4 hours - is it normal to wait so long?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: In-store Pickup: Time/Status?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The order would have been processed the next business day which in this case in Monday aka tomorrow. You will likely not see a notification until tomorrow hopefully before the end of the business day.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The order would have been processed the next business day which in this case in Monday aka tomorrow. You will likely not see a notification until tomorrow hopefully before the end of the business day.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Jonfive
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you! Exactly the answer i was looking for!

- Spent 15 minutes with a chat rep that left me with a copy-paste non-answer

For some reason I can't mark this question answered.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe you have to view the thread on the desktop view of the community site to see the answer button.

0 Likes
Jonfive
Enthusiast - Level 1

Chrome was just buggy - worked in firefox.

Thanks again Smiley Happy

0 Likes