If I purchase new iPhone through Apple, once I activate with Verizon is there a way to keep my old number?
anwalls18

If I purchase new iPhone through Apple, once I activate with Verizon is there a way to keep my old number?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If I purchase new iPhone through Apple, once I activate with Verizon is there a way to keep my old number?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you already have Verizon service Apple will activate it on your current line. If you're ordering versus going to a store it you will still be able to activate on your line yourself. If you already have an iPhone with a SIM card or a different phone that uses a nano SIM card you cab just put it in the new iPhone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If I purchase new iPhone through Apple, once I activate with Verizon is there a way to keep my old number?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

anwalls18,

Keeping the number you've had for a while is extremely important. Let's check for options. Do you currently have service with us or are you bringing your number from another provider?

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
anwalls18

I currently have service with Verizon

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you already have Verizon service Apple will activate it on your current line. If you're ordering versus going to a store it you will still be able to activate on your line yourself. If you already have an iPhone with a SIM card or a different phone that uses a nano SIM card you cab just put it in the new iPhone.

0 Likes