I wish to file a formal complaint
HNDAVIS80

Verizon is not honoring their commitments when I am told by agents and supervisors that a credit would be issued and 2 months later I am being told it would not be honored by another person when I call to find out about my credit. This is poor customer service and just bad practices by the company to not honor their commitments to long term customers. I get a call back from a supervisor telling me I am approved for the credit but he did not log it. His name is Joseph and there are records of me calling in and talking to him to investigate but no external record of him calling me back days later to confirm my credit. The last person I talked to was it was lack of education on the two people telling me I would get the credit and they will be retrained, regardless they should be obligated to honor their commitments. Looks like after all this time I could be looking for a new provider.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I wish to file a formal complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing I would want to see is for you to leave us, HNDAVIS80. I regret hearing that this concern remains unresolved after two tiresome months of working to resolve this. We do take customer experience seriously, and I would be happy to take a closer look into this. Please reply to the private message that I have sent you, so that I can offer some additional assistance.

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I wish to file a formal complaint
HNDAVIS80

That would be great. I would love the help and the extra assistance.

0 Likes