I was wondering how the advertised 10G multiple line plan that is running now is different from my current plan. Basically, why am I paying more now for 4G of data when Verizon is saying I can get 10 for the same price basically.
drewshively04
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I was wondering how the advertised 10G multiple line plan that is running now is different from my current plan. Basically, why am I paying more now for 4G of data when Verizon is saying I can get 10 for the same price basically.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

drewshively04, I understand how confusing this can be. But I can help clear it all up for you. I'd be happy to provide you with more information about the plans that we have and the Double the data also. Here's a link that will help http://goo.gl/5Fu4c.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I was wondering how the advertised 10G multiple line plan that is running now is different from my current plan. Basically, why am I paying more now for 4G of data when Verizon is saying I can get 10 for the same price basically.
Weth
Legend

Just call or go online and switch. It is an easy decision 10 GB for $80. They are not changing anyone automatically, you must call or go online to My Verizon to make the change. It is painless, and once you switch you stay on that until you change your plan or the amount of data.

0 Likes
footballwizz692004
Contributor - Level 2

Most of the advertisements running now are for Edge. You get discounts for having a smart phone on Edge based on the data package you have. What sucks is that most of the time they advertise a certain price for the monthly service and that is true but what they don't say is you add the Edge payments to that and most of the time it is around the same price as without Edge.

If you think about this though, say you get a phone that is $24.99/month with Edge and you share 10GB which gives you a $25 discount, the phone is basically free and nothing is due at checkout. If you get a 2 year contract with that phone you pay the 2 year price of the phone and pay the same amount monthly.

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

IIf you are month to month you also can get the $25 discount. Or $15 discount if you are less than 10gb.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

drewshively04, I understand how confusing this can be. But I can help clear it all up for you. I'd be happy to provide you with more information about the plans that we have and the Double the data also. Here's a link that will help http://goo.gl/5Fu4c.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes