I want to terminate my Verizon account early because I disagree with their business practices.
Reb3921

I am seriously upset with Verizon's lawsuit against the FCC and Netflix over usage of bandwidth. I am leaving because of a belief that Verizon is no longer a moral company and I no longer want to be associated with the company but I do not want to pay the early termination fee I KNOW the crooked company is going to try and charge!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I want to terminate my Verizon account early because I disagree with their business practices.
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

You have a valid, legal contract.

"Disagreeing" with the corporation's "morality" or "business practices" is not a valid reason for them to allow you out of your contract without paying the ETF.

You can terminate your business with Verizon anytime you want.  But you WILL be responsible for complying with the terms of that contract including paying any ETF that you owe.  That's where YOUR morality and business practices come into play.

Good luck with your situation.

View solution in original post

Re: I want to terminate my Verizon account early because I disagree with their business practices.
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

You have a valid, legal contract.

"Disagreeing" with the corporation's "morality" or "business practices" is not a valid reason for them to allow you out of your contract without paying the ETF.

You can terminate your business with Verizon anytime you want.  But you WILL be responsible for complying with the terms of that contract including paying any ETF that you owe.  That's where YOUR morality and business practices come into play.

Good luck with your situation.

Reb3921
Good point, either way switching to sprint is going to save me $150.00 a month on my bill! Not to mention I am dropping Verizon because they are getting greedy and too big for their service.
0 Likes
Intocable
Contributor - Level 2

TMOBILE PAYS YOUR ETF. PORT YOUR NUMBER TO THEM.

0 Likes