I pay you but you don't need to pay me?
KennyCat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I provided my iphone 4 to Verizon Wireless in September of 2014.... I have repeatedly called them to request my $200. I typically get "the card is in the mail".

Meanwhile, they expect me to pay their bill. So let me get this straight. I pay you, but you don't need to pay me? Oh I see. It's a different part of Verizon. Not your fault...

I delayed my last bill and got hit with all kinds of extra charges as they shut down our services. I am so frustrated with their support that I am planning to switch to another carrier as soon as I get a chance, unless they re-examine my bill, pay the trade-in, and eliminate these extra charges.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I pay you but you don't need to pay me?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
KennyCat, We definitely don't want to lose your business! I know it's important to ensure you receive your Trade In values, as expected. Have you contacted our Trade In team directly to inquire about the delay in receiving your Trade in amount? Here's a link with all information related to the Trade In process http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trade-in-program-faqs/. The direct phone number for inquiry is listed here, ( #15) as well.
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
KennyCat, We definitely don't want to lose your business! I know it's important to ensure you receive your Trade In values, as expected. Have you contacted our Trade In team directly to inquire about the delay in receiving your Trade in amount? Here's a link with all information related to the Trade In process http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trade-in-program-faqs/. The direct phone number for inquiry is listed here, ( #15) as well.
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
KennyCat
Enthusiast - Level 2

THanks for your response. I have spoken to the trade in team and received emails. Multiple times I have been told there has been an issue with the trade in , but they will issue me a card which it will get soon. I am not going to call again.

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Getting the gift card was a promotion to upgrade, which means that you were doing a new agreement, and subsequently, per the agreement pay your bill on time, not late because of not having the promoted gift card. As a result, those fees are valid. I highly doubt they would be waived.

0 Likes
KennyCat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I understand your point. But I have been waiting since September 2014 for the gift card. It is now May 2015.  That's 7 months. So if they can wait 210 days to pay me, why ahould I be in any rush to pay them. What does it matter if there is a promotion to upgrade? Where is their commitment to pay me on time? Can I charge them interest? Frankly, if the customer support team actually got me my gift card and apologized for the delay, I might feel differently. No such thing.

0 Likes