I need to file a compliant about the customer service received in a store. Who do I chat with about this?
angeleyes201

I was in the SouthPoint in Fredericksburg, VA on the 7th of November @ 630-7pm with my family, and first off they were standing around doing nothing. LITERALLY. There was a gentleman bent over the counter so his tail end was facing on to th sales floor and he was speaking with a gentleman behind the counter. It took 5 minutes for ANYONE to say anything to us. When we were spoken to it was the gentleman that was behind the counter. We were thyen approached by a portly african american gentleman who entered our infromation into his tablet and then said someone will be with you in a minute. We were approcahed by Matthew. About 5/8 skinny blond hair, bad attitude. He acted like we were bothering him. There were supposed to be upgrades on my father's account that could be used for my phone, but Matthew looked it up and very very rudely with a sneer said "We can't use upgrades from basic phones and yours is not eligible till the 29th" We asked about the other upgrades which were supposed to be on the account only to be told condescendingly that there were no other upgrades. I hve been in customer service for over 20 years and would have fired an employee for that kind of behavior. The level of service there especailly whe  not busy at all as they were not that evening, is horrid and Verizon is not the only game in town. Thanks to this incident I am now consdiering switching to Sprint, at least their customer service is where it should be.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need to file a compliant about the customer service received in a store. Who do I chat with about this?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

The grass is not always greener.

If you need to report a perceived customer service issue you can write a letter and send it to:

Verizon Wireless
ATTN: Correspondence Team

PO Box 5029

Wallingford, CT 06492

0 Likes
Re: I need to file a compliant about the customer service received in a store. Who do I chat with about this?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

What's the address of the store? It may have been a retailer and not a corporate store.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am very sad to hear of how unhappy you were with a recent visit to one of our stores angeleyes201. I want to look into this further & follow up with you about it. In order to get some more information from you I am going to send you a private message in our forums. Once you reply to that, we can get started.
http://spr.ly/6587Bu2zN
I truly appreciate your time & loyalty to our company and look forward to speaking with you further.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this

0 Likes