I need my number changed
inuyashalover21

Can I do it online? I have some creepy stalker calling and since I cant block the number I want my # changed.  Please let me know what I can do.

Thanks,

Steve

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I need my number changed
tim600sl
Contributor - Level 3

You must call customer service, it can not be done online. There is a $15 fee for changing numbers.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tim600sl
Contributor - Level 3

You must call customer service, it can not be done online. There is a $15 fee for changing numbers.

0 Likes
inuyashalover21

Thanks. I will call soon :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Actually there is an option in My Verizon to change your number online. It is under My Services. Click the Go button next to the phone you want to change the number for. On the next screen, there is a option menu on the left hand side of the screen...it is the last option.

It asked which exchange I wanted from the list, I chose one and was instructed to call *228 and hit option 1.

And there was never a notice of a charge and after two billing cycles, I have not seen one.

0 Likes
sballjlb23

What about changing a number to another number that is on the same plan. We have a dummy line that is out of  contract and I need my number changed. Is there a way for them to change the line and get rid of mine.

0 Likes
minniemouse

very helpful!!! it was quick and easy. I could even choose to do it effective today or on my next billing cycle. Smiley Happy Thanks again! Even the lady on the phone didn't know how to do it online. Smiley Happy hehehehe!

0 Likes