I just want to file a complaint!
natcd75341
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been trying to file a complaint with Verizon and all I get is mini solutions and lies. All I want to do is inform corporate of the actions of their customer service reps. I have gotten absolutely no where. My issue is a long one. Customer service will not and cannot help me. I have been lied to and made empty promises. This has gotten way too much for the group forum. I doubt anyone except corporate could help me, though no one at Verizon seems to care, so I doubt anyone there will. I am trying to get ahold of them before I contact the BBB and other steps. How do I file a complaint?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I just want to file a complaint!
Snn5
Legend

Look for the person closest to your region.

Leadership | Verizon Wireless

natcd75341
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you. I will try this.

natcd75341
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok. So I tried to send an email to them, but I do not get a confirmation that it was sent, does it not allow this?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You won't get a confirmation.  You'll only get either a reply by email or by phone, however, the phone call will maybe ring once and then go straight to your voicemail where you will be told that they tried to cll you.  Verizon's number is reported as spam to most all caller ID apps, so keep that in mind.  BUT, you should see some satisfaction either by calling the number they give you on VM or via email.

natcd75341
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok. Thank you. I sent hit send and nothing seemed to happen. I just wanted to make sure.