I have "data plan" for ENV 3 and don't know how to use it!
snoopyfan

Does anyone have an ENV 3 with the Data Plan and know how to use it? I mean, I can do simple things like check email, but I don't know how to do searches on the web there and things like that. Is it not meant for searches on the internet?

Help!

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have "data plan" for ENV 3 and don't know how to use it!
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

snoopyfan wrote:

Does anyone have an ENV 3 with the Data Plan and know how to use it? I mean, I can do simple things like check email, but I don't know how to do searches on the web there and things like that. Is it not meant for searches on the internet?

Help!

Thanks

Do you mean like go to google web site & do a search?  Yes that can be done.  Usually you just....

open your browser

menu

go to url

0 Likes
Re: I have "data plan" for ENV 3 and don't know how to use it!
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I tried web browsing on this phone. It's not the most enjoyable and you probably won't often do it, but it is possible. Open the web browser, and use the arrows on the navigation toggle to get to the field where you want to type the address. Type it out on your keyboard, and hit the Enter key or OK (can't remember exactly what the enV has).

However (and here's the annoying part), to read a page, you have to arrow through the page line by line! This is where I quit using it. Maybe more experienced enV3 users know a way around this though.

0 Likes