I have poor or no reception at my location, what to do?
brianas

Moved to a new location zipcode 01462,  anyhow I have verizon wireless service, usually no bars or sometimes one bar.

I Often have to drive down the road a bit for voicemails to even load. a couple friends said the Recieved xtenders free to help with their

ppoor reception with some success.  Curious if this might help mine as well. Or a signal booster of some sort.

PLease advise ,  thanks for the help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have poor or no reception at my location, what to do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on the new location. I'm sorry to hear you have had some problems with your service there.  Lets dig into this.  Can you tell me a bit more what's going on?  How many bars of signal are you showing?  Do you have the same problem with multiple devices? 
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
brianas

HHi Mathew ,

i get about one baR outdoors and usually zero bars indoors,

ita really just the phone calls and text messages I am concerned with. I do have comcast

for wifi and Internet so that's not a problem.

I Have a iphone 4 and tablet on verizon, but everyones reception is the same , phone calls generally do not go thru, I usuaaly have to drive down the driveway or road a bit to get the voicemails to even come through.

property is certainly in a low spot like bottom of a valley near  a lake. Thanks for the help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

brianas,

Thanks so much for those added details. We can definitely understand wanting to get reception at home. In a valley near a lake will definitely present challenges. A network extender would probably make a big difference for you there. You can purchase them any time here: http://vz.to/1RBDCI6

We can definitely check to see if there are any promotions going on where you live for discounted network extenders. We'll need to take a look at your account to do so. Here is a link to our "contact us" page and I'll also send you a message directly in the forum system in case you'd like to use the forums to send me a reply. Keep in mind the forum messages will come directly to me and I'll only be able to answer them while I'm in the office: http://vz.to/1PmNciG

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes