I have no service in my apartment
NoService____

I just talked with tech services for an hour...... I got an answer that I had to PAY, thats right PAY money to get an extender to fix the fact that Verizon has crappy service in my apartment building and I drop calls ALL the time (which was confirmed by the tech service rep) and he was literally surprised how bad service could be. I actually cannot take a phone call in the middle of my apartment without it dropping and spent the entire 55 min phone call with the rep on my deck outside because that is the only way I can guarantee not dropping a call.

Can anyone else justify the fact that a customer has to pay to make up for a product/service? I'm hoping someone here on verizon can actually see how absurd their policies are and resolve this problem. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have no service in my apartment
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

You might want to try searching the forums before making a post. This subject has been addressed MANY times. It is ALWAYS the same. Verizon Wireless does NOT guarantee service inside of any structure. In fact, no carrier will. You will need to purchase an extender or you can get a Goole Voice number (free with a Gmail email address) and use Google Hangouts Dialer to make and receive calls over wifi.