I have a complaint about customer support call today where I have been overcharged by Verizon when they should have charged my employer and I was never called back by a supervisor.
RafaelNYC

I have a complaint about customer support call today where I have been overcharged by Verizon when they should have charged my employer and I was never called back by a supervisor.

For an unexplainable reason as there are no instructions from me or my employers I started to be charged in In December 2013 for data when previously my employer was being charged directly as part of the split billing plan. after spending over 1 hr the representative was not helpful at all and used gross language such as "crap" during my conversation and after  he checked with a supervisor told me to go and talk to a my employer, which i already did and it looks it;s a problem with verizon billing me incorrectly. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he told me after putting me on hold for several additional minutes that the supervisor was busy and would call me back. it was clearly a way out of the difficult conversation and I still have not resolved my problem and no call from Verizon. Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a complaint about customer support call today where I have been overcharged by Verizon when they should have charged my employer and I was never called back by a supervisor.
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Is this account in your name with your SSN? If so, that is who VZW bills. If your employer is supposed to pay your phone bill you must contact them. Otherwise if you are the account owner you are responsible to pay VZW for the service you utilize. If your account is under your company's name and your SSN is not associated with the account then VZW can't bill you.

0 Likes
Re: I have a complaint about customer support call today where I have been overcharged by Verizon when they should have charged my employer and I was never called back by a supervisor.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello RafaelNYC,

Your wireless happiness is a TOP priority to us. It will be my pleasure to assist with making this account right. With your permission, I would like to partner with you and get started. Please send us a private message so we can begin We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
saradocus
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ff you want to fill out an over the phone complaint, call and speak to a a customer servcie rep. they can fill out a 360 feedback form, (for any and all feedback) . For something more official , you can right the correspondance address that is on your bill (paper or paperless pdf) They are supposed respond in 1-2 weeks, usuallly just in writing.

0 Likes