I have a 12GB data plan. Verizon is very quick to charge $15 for any usage beyond that 12GB. I wonder if they are going to rebate the 3.161GB I PAID FOR BUT DID NOT USE THIS MONTH? What a joke!
Disgusted_Data_User

I have a 12GB data plan. Verizon is very quick to charge $15 for any usage beyond that 12GB. I wonder if they are going to rebate the 3.161GB I PAID FOR BUT DID NOT USE THIS MONTH? What a joke!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a 12GB data plan. Verizon is very quick to charge $15 for any usage beyond that 12GB. I wonder if they are going to rebate the 3.161GB I PAID FOR BUT DID NOT USE THIS MONTH? What a joke!
Tidbits
Legend

If you want those types of features go to a provider that offers those features. That's the beautyof a free market.

Re: I have a 12GB data plan. Verizon is very quick to charge $15 for any usage beyond that 12GB. I wonder if they are going to rebate the 3.161GB I PAID FOR BUT DID NOT USE THIS MONTH? What a joke!
pherson
Champion - Level 1

IF it wasn't used it wouldn't have been charged.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Google's Project Fi does this. Maybe you should check that out.

Or you can grab Family Base and set the limit for 11.9GB and then you won't have any overage charges. When you reach the 11.9GB threshold then your data will stop working.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Disgusted_Data_User, I apologize you are going through this experience and we want you to be on the right plan. You can always use our plan analysis to make sure you are on the right plan and avoid overages. http://vz.to/1OKaZdl

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes