I had my service suspended twice. And I saw two charges of $15 (Cellular Service - Suspension) on my bill now. No one told me that suspension need to be charged. Otherwise, I would not suspend it at all.
jilinying

Do I need to pay those charges?

I'm abroad now, it's difficult to open Verizon's website.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I had my service suspended twice. And I saw two charges of $15 (Cellular Service - Suspension) on my bill now. No one told me that suspension need to be charged. Otherwise, I would not suspend it at all.
Weth
Legend

If you suspend your service on your own from the My Verizon web site it is free. If you go to a store or make customer service do the suspension, there is a $15 charge.

If you have your line suspended for non-payment, there is a $15 reactivation fee each time.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I had my service suspended twice. And I saw two charges of $15 (Cellular Service - Suspension) on my bill now. No one told me that suspension need to be charged. Otherwise, I would not suspend it at all.
Snn5
Legend

There is suspension without billing, but it extends the contract the same amount of time as the suspension and with billing, and keeps the contract on the same end date.  Those charges have to be paid as part of a 2 year/24 payment agreement.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

If you suspend your service on your own from the My Verizon web site it is free. If you go to a store or make customer service do the suspension, there is a $15 charge.

If you have your line suspended for non-payment, there is a $15 reactivation fee each time.

0 Likes
jilinying

the reps did both suspensions for me. and I chose without billing. I thought there would not be any charges at all. Since no one mentioned it.

0 Likes
jilinying

you are right, customer service did the suspensions for me, since the Verizon website always showed "error." The problem is, no reps told me about the charges.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I apologize jilnying! I can understand why it would be frustrating to see charges you were not told about. I'd be happy to look into this matter more closely. Please send me a Direct Message, so I can get some additional details and assist with your account.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes