I had a super bad experience with verizon customer service. They cannot send one a confirmation email?
SuperUnsatisfyCustome

I order a phone and Verizon got the ship to address wrong. I called right away after I receive the confirmation and they said they will correct it. One day later, a tracking number was email to me with the wrong ship to address. I called Verizon again and the first rep told me to call FedEx to re-route it. FedEx said they cannot and I called Verizon again. The second rep said the everything is OK and will be ship and arrive in the correct address next day. I asked him to send me a confirmation email and he said he will in a few second. I never get an email form him. I called again and ask the third rep to send me a confirmation email but she never did.  I called again and told the fourth rep that I have to wait for her email before she hung up,  she tried but she was quite surprise the her computer doesn't let her send out email. What's wrong with Verizon, their rep cannot send out email, have no direct number, ..... their policy is customer can never get hold of their rep. They all told me the phone will go to the right address but I can only have the confirmation to the incorrect shipping address. And FedEx said this phone will go to the wrong address tomorrow. Still, all the rep told I am OK but refuse to send me email or message, anything that can be traced.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I had a super bad experience with verizon customer service. They cannot send one a confirmation email?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm truly sorry to hear of what has taken place, SuperUnsatisfyCustomer. Did you ever receive confirmation of the address updating? if not, and the phone has shipped out, do you know anyone at the address the phone was shipped to? They would have to turn away the packge upon delivery.

Please keep us posted.

Were

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I had a super bad experience with verizon customer service. They cannot send one a confirmation email?
frommage
Contributor - Level 2

That's correct. They do not use their work email addresses to communicate outside. Can you imagine the fiasco once an employees address got out? Customers would not stop reaching out to them directly.

0 Likes
SuperUnsatisfyCustome

I asked them to send email from Verizon, not their working email.

发自我的 iPhone

在 2015年8月15日,下午8:43,frommage <forums@verizonwireless.com> 写道:

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

I had a super bad experience with verizon customer service. They cannot send one a confirmation email?

created by frommage in Verizon Wireless Services - View the full discussion

That's correct. They do not use their work email addresses to communicate outside. Can you imagine the fiasco once an employees address got out? Customers would not stop reaching out to them directly.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in Verizon Wireless Services by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

>

0 Likes