cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

I got a call from my nephew, who left a message, but the message was from verizon telling me I was late on my payment for wireless. Is verizon misusing phone numbers? Seems like fraud to me.

PeterQ
Miembro

I got 3 calls from my "nephew", today. One call left a message. The message, under my nephew's name, was from verizon, letting me know that I was overdue on making a payment on my wireless account. It seems like fraud for verizon to be using someone else's phone number in this way. If I hit "call back" in my "nephew's message", it dials my nephew's number. Not cool.

Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta

Re: I got a call from my nephew, who left a message, but the message was from verizon telling me I was late on my payment for wireless. Is verizon misusing phone numbers? Seems like fraud to me.

Community Manager
Community Manager

That is certainly not cool Peter. Please be assured that we would never send you a message under someone else's name and/or number. We would always send you text messages and make calls clealry identified as Verizon Wireless when we need to contact you for any reason.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Re: I got a call from my nephew, who left a message, but the message was from verizon telling me I was late on my payment for wireless. Is verizon misusing phone numbers? Seems like fraud to me.

AnthonyArmato
Novice

I have a crazy idea... Pay your bill on time.

Verizon does not spoof phone numbers.

0 Me gusta