I do not get the signal that is advertised or stated by your coverage maps, or sales people. I am getting sick and tired of the Verizon run-around. My next step is to submit a formal complaint to the FCC and my state Better Business Bureau. I will also
bgainer

Verizon service is rapidly declining.  In addition, the provided service is not as advertised.  This is fraud by any standard.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I do not get the signal that is advertised or stated by your coverage maps, or sales people.  I am getting sick and tired of the Verizon run-around.  My next step is to submit a formal complaint to the FCC and my state Better Business Bureau.  I will
Not applicable

Customer Agreement | Verizon Wireless

Read your agreement.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: I do not get the signal that is advertised or stated by your coverage maps, or sales people. I am getting sick and tired of the Verizon run-around. My next step is to submit a formal complaint to the FCC and my state Better Business Bureau. I will
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

We certainly don't like to see you so upset, bgainer. Let's take a closer look at what's happening with your signal. What zip code are you in? Are you having trouble with voice or data or both? Is it mostly indoors, all around town, or in multiple cities?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: I do not get the signal that is advertised or stated by your coverage maps, or sales people. I am getting sick and tired of the Verizon run-around. My next step is to submit a formal complaint to the FCC and my state Better Business Bureau. I will
wfitz1964
Enthusiast - Level 3

They have what is called heat maps which give a reasonable indication of QOS quality of service. I am also beset by reception problems. well I have bad news for you any type of wireless service is predicated of "best effort" meaning they try best to deliver service to as many paid subscribers in service area. They figure their statistics based of how many service workers great  ok and lastly outliers like me and you. You raise a case to state regulator or local that you feel your community has been targeted by bias in heat maps & why it should be fixed. It might work or might not. A better effort is to take your case to FCC. If you can prove there is favoritism in delivery of service to your community then they will deal with verizon but the FCC isn't going to pay much attention if your a crank and keep pestering them . My angle has been to keep plugging away at it explain business reasons of why they need to extend service but being respectful to Verizon. Keeping pressure on them maybe even helping them if local community is biased against adding cell tower or other Red tape . Give them benefit of doubt too they may be hampered by community or local state justification that just wont grant any service improvements.

wfitz1964
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thats best method. I did that with DISH with their so called internet service. To put it in one words "BAD". They have a capped service check this out . they claim to give you 5 GB allowance each month. Well it has a catch quid pro quo. you actually get 50 % from 6 am to 1 AM. Well do you think I'm using my broadband from 1 am to 6 AM. What a rip not mention it was spotty & unreliable plus you sing a contract that has "no" grace period if you change your mind in a day or week your out of luck. well except I took my case to BBB & FCC explained why the service was fundamentally flawed & would not work in my case. They rescinded the contract & didn't charge me. This is how deal with some of these agreements that sometimes are heavily slanted in companies favour. I understood if I had waited 3 to 6 months I wouldn't had a chance. you have to know how as a person to state how unreasonable they are make your case stick to facts. If the facts are in your favour most companies do not wish to look like fools .

verizonmoderator1

>> This thread is locked to further replies.  Please see Signal issues <<

0 Likes