I currently have a lg flip phone. What is the trade in value for upgrading to an apple I SE
DICGRE1

I have a Verizon lg flip phone. What is the trade in value. I want to upgrade to an I SE

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I currently have a lg flip phone. What is the trade in value for upgrading to an apple I SE
DICGRE1

Let me know your reply  [removed] Thanks, Richard

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
Re: I currently have a lg flip phone. What is the trade in value for upgrading to an apple I SE
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You may be better off selling the phone on ebay or somewhere similar.

Electronic Device Recycling – Verizon Wireless

Device Trade in Program FAQs | Verizon Wireless

jav6
Champion - Level 3

The trade-in value should be shown on your My Verizon->My Devices page:

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I can fairly accurately guess any estimated value would be $0 as in Zero dollars.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
wend800
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have two flip phones for which Verizon Wireless charged $249 each, but I harbor no illusions that the value of those is anything but zero on trade-in anywhere.

I love my flip phones because I use my phones for what God intended, which is talking.

Verizon has sent everyone with a flip phone a message LOUD AND CLEAR, which is ===> GO AWAY <===

Verizon wants all flip-phone users to drop dead. What else can I conclude?

At the time I got the phones, my plan had a limit on voice minutes. Nowadays, the price I am paying for the limited peak minutes is ludicrous, since voice minutes are so much cheaper. Now, every plan they offer for the pocket computers has unlimited minutes. So, I want to get unlimited minutes on my flip phone.

Just TRY to find any plan on the website for my flip phone. It's not there.

It's a not-so-subtle message to me to just GO AWAY, we don't want you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
DICGRE1, let's make sure that you get the best options for your trade-in and upgrade. The community members have done a great job exploring your trade-in options. Here is a great place to check on promotions on the iPhone SE.

http://spr.ly/6587DKw9x Is there anything else that we can help clarify?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes