I cannot get contacts back on my Sony Xperia Z3V
artooetoo

I received a notification that my Verizon Cloud backup had failed. It is set to update on WiFi only and I was only on Mobile network so I dismissed the notification. When I opened my messaging app all I had were numbers and no contacts.  When I logged into my Cloud account it showed all my contacts had been trashed except for a few which only contained e-mail addresses.  I restored the deleted contacts back to my Cloud account but now I cannot get them to sync with my phone and some are missing phone numbers that were previously there.  I am becoming exponentially infuriated and would like some help.  Everything I search leads me back to the FAQ page for Verizon Cloud and is yielding zero results. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I cannot get contacts back on my Sony Xperia Z3V
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Artooetoo,

We hear your SOS and are here to help.  I know how upsetting it is to lose contacts and want to make sure that we help retrieve all yours .  I am glad to see that you were able to restore your contacts on your Verizon Cloud. Now let’s work together to get them  back on to your phone.  When syncing your phone to the Verizon Cloud, are you receiving any error messages?  Did you use a different back up tool other then the Verizon Cloud prior to this?  Here to help

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes