I can’t make a 1800 call
GITOCA40

I was trying to call mumy auto insurance company and i can’t make a 1800 call which is weird because yesterday i was able to do so. My husband who is also with verizon is not able to receive a call. What happend?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I can’t make a 1800 call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GITOCA40 ,

We'd always want to know if something was happening with your services, so let's some more information on that to best help. When this happened, was it only when you tried dialing this specific 1800 number? Do any other 1800 numbers work? If you heard or received an error message, what exactly did it say?

Russell_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Have you tried the call without the 1?

0 Likes
casselaine23

This issue occurs everytime I call but I use my husband's phone on the same account with the same features on the plan and his goes through. I don't understand why I can't call. It's only frustrating because I pay the bills and need to get ahold of them at times when I'm not with him. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's odd. How long has this been going on? -Joel

0 Likes