I can not wait to leave this COMPANY WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!!
GIbrahim

WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!

Today is my only day off and i been running back and fourth 11 miles to add a new line (4 Hours)

1. I arrive at the store to add the line they said they can not add it because there is a hold on the account

2. I call Verizon Wireless Fraud team they said no hold on their end its through customer support. I contact customer support they said its fraud that places that hold.

3. I leave the store because no one wants to help i get home and i call again (45 Minutes hold by fraud team) they told me that the account is on hold based on "suspicious activity" Okay. What is the suspicious activity that is on the account? Verizon replies with "i dont know" i ask the rep who knows she transfers me back to customer service.

4. I call again and talk to fraud team they said the problem has been fixed. So i drive back to the store there the manager said noting is fixed and he can't help me

5. I call fraud again and they said they need my driver license, SS card, and proof of address. Faxed all the information. Called again they said we will not release the hold until the next 3-6 months of good payment history. How so i been paying my bill every month. Okay fine i don't want to add another line but i have a line i added a week ago and its still under the 14 day period that i want to return. Fraud team still can't accept the return order.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP??? I CANT EVEN RETURN AN ORDER I PLACED!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I can not wait to leave this COMPANY WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here to help!

Glbrahim, this is not the experience we want for you. We appreciate your business and intent to add a new line of service. I would also be upset if I had invested the same amount of time that you without any results. I would a chance to restore our friendship. What is the reason for returning the phone? When was it purchased? Where was it purchased?

Keep us posted.

YareliM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GIbrahim

hello

i just wanted to exchange it for a black color and i agreed on the restocking fee. But now i want to return it because i am going to cancel the whole account, given the fact that i cant add a new account.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

You added a line last week. How long before that was the last new line added?

It could be that you just added a line last week and they think it is fraud by trying to add another so soon. Especially if you are trying to purchase an iPhone or Galaxy.

0 Likes