I bought an Iphone that did not work and return it and no one can answer me as to what happen once it was received by Verizon
Appleby

On March 14th I bought an iPhone the wi-fi did not work, I called Verizon support after hrs and days they could not help.(I purchase it on-line from Verizon.com) So I went to the local Verizon store was there for about 2 hrs and finally they said to come back the next day and they would have an answer which I did and they didn't they said to call Verizon to return the phone.  When I called they said to just use the label that was enclosed. I asked if I needed anything else they said no that my tracking number on the label was all I needed.  Well after many calls the last one lasting 90 minutes and the person telling me that she would fill out some form and send it to the return section and call me back.  She never called back.  I have the tracking info that it was deliver to them yet I not received a replacement phone nor a refund.  Can anyone help me?  What should I do now? Can't call the I just tried and again they start with let me transfer to this other section (no answer).  I am so frustrated I hate Verizon Customer Service or lack of -

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I bought an Iphone that did not work and return it and no one can answer me as to what happen once it was received by Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry about this experience Appleby. I can certainly assist you in getting this cleared up. I sent you a Direct Message.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes