I am in China and need to check my voice mail, how can I do this without having to call internationally to my line? Is there an online service for this?
Shandoa

I am in China and need to check my voice mail, how can I do this without having to call internationally to my line?  Is there an online service for this or an app that will work on an international data plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am in China and need to check my voice mail, how can I do this without having to call internationally to my line?  Is there an online service for this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We hope you are having a wonderful stay in China, Shandoa. The only way to check your voicemail would be to dial your mobile number interrupt your greeting with the # key and follow the prompts.(*86 and some pre-programmed voice mail numbers won't work ininternational locations)

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I am in China and need to check my voice mail, how can I do this without having to call internationally to my line? Is there an online service for this?
rcschnoor
Legend

In the future, simply use a free service such as Google Voice or YouMail for the voicemail on your cellular device. You can access your voicemail via the web with these services without the need for an international phone call.

Edit: Unfortunately, this won't work for any voicemails you would have already received prior to setting up the service.

0 Likes