Re: I am getting a constant circuits busy message and when the phone does connect is quickly disconnected. I am in LA. Any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon Wireless experienced a service disruption affecting voice service in parts of Los Angeles and San Diego and surrounding communities. Technicians worked quickly to resolve the issue and service was fully restored at 5:38 p.m. this evening. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I am getting a constant circuits busy message and when the phone does connect is quickly disconn
prymal

No not fully restored. I am calling LA from Detroit and I'm getting the same message.

0 Likes
Re: I am getting a constant circuits busy message and when the phone does connect is quickly disconn
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear that you're still having problems making calls from LA to Detroit. What kind of device are you using? Do you know if other Verizon users are having the same issue when making calls in your area? Does this happen with specific numbers you're trying to call?

JesusG_VZW

0 Likes