Re: I am getting a constant circuits busy message and when the phone does connect is quickly disconnected. I am in LA. Any ideas?
Blue323
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
Re: I am getting a constant circuits busy message and when the phone does connect is quickly disconnected. I am in LA. Any ideas?
Blue323
Enthusiast - Level 2

old post but its the same problem continously

0 Likes
Blue323
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's from Verizon there working on the problem asap, but they do need to

let us know. My daughter is waiting for me to pick her up across town now

she can't get a hold of me and give me the address.

0 Likes
YetAnotherVZCustomer

We're seeing the same here in Temecula and Murrieta.  My wife tried to call me because some nutjob was screaming and cursing at her, and she couldn't reach me.  You can imagine happy I am with Verizon right now.

0 Likes
cheydog

All phones I and others are effected on my lines. Cannot send or receive pic messages, dropped calls, no way to contact Verizon though phones

0 Likes
Jacky01
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called Verizon and told them the same thing some of us are waiting important phone calls but all they can say is I'm sorry!

0 Likes
Jacky01
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called Verizon to ask why they did not send and alert to let us know of this issue,  what they tolook me is because they don't have a ticket for this issue they can't even give us credit for not having phone service.

0 Likes
ocfishingguy

irvine / costa mesa area is out as well. only cell to cell. no cell to landline calling.

0 Likes
honkydory
Enthusiast - Level 1

I saw a tweet from a friend in Long Beach that said hackers were able to gain access to cell tower infrastructure.  So, yeah...

0 Likes
honkydory
Enthusiast - Level 1