I WAS LIED TO, AND NOW I'M STUCK WITH A LINE NOT USED
minerva3n8

I talked with a representative on-line last month.  She told me that I could use a phone credit from one line that is not being used and still be able to turn off that line when the contract was up in a couple of weeks.

Well, that was a big lie.  I went to turn off that phone, and the rep told me that when I transferred the phone credit....that i automatically re-newed that line for another 2 years.  NICE!   That line has not been used in months.  So no i'm stuck paying for a line that isn't being used.  I payed $100 for a new phone on another line.  I have 4 lines on my account.  It seems VErizon would recognize me as a valued customer and follow through with what their on-line rep told me.

The rep on the phone told me that the on-line rep didn't make any notes on the account, so I will be stuck with the line not used.  Well, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!  I don't have money to shut of the other line.  If I had that kind of money I would close out all accounts and pay the penalty and go to another provider.

So, now I will turn off all my phones when they come up for renewal.   I have a Droid X2 coming up soon for renewal that will be disconnected & another line to be shut off as well.  I hope this is worth their extra $10 a month they get from a line that isn't being used.

Labels (1)
0 Likes