I VOWED TO LET AS MANY PEOPLE , THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA THAT VERIZON DOES NOT HONOR ITS PROMISES ESPECIALLY IF CONTRACT WAS SIGNED IN BEST BUY OR ELSEWHERE
MATTYRO7878
Enthusiast - Level 2

$2400 in payments and thought it was time to lower my bill. Girl in best buy offered talk,text 1gb for $40 and $20 rdge fee. wonderful. OVERAGE CHARGES WHILE IM SITTING IN BEST BUY!!!!!!! she used my data instead of stores wifi. so i call verizon and am told there is no 1gb program. my bill is $85/mnth. too bad so sad. every attempt to resolve this ends with "WE WILL MAKE SURE THIS DOESNT HAPPEN AGAIN" gee thanks. no credit, no gift card no nothin'.the girl at bb and I even discussed raising to 2gb when i start work!!!!!  WTF?

Labels (1)
Re: I VOWED TO LET AS MANY PEOPLE , THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA THAT VERIZON DOES NOT HONOR ITS PROMISES ESPECIALLY IF CONTRACT WAS SIGNED IN BEST BUY OR ELSEWHERE
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

tbh verizon dosent have to honnor anything that best buy offers you. they do however have a 50.00 1gb plan. Also no they do not need to offer you any compensation because of the fact that you chose to go in to an indirect venders location and take what they offered you, you should expect best buy to fix what they messed up. Verizon didnt do it so they dont have to fix it.

Re: I VOWED TO LET AS MANY PEOPLE , THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA THAT VERIZON DOES NOT HONOR ITS PROMISES ESPECIALLY IF CONTRACT WAS SIGNED IN BEST BUY OR ELSEWHERE
mama23dogs
Legend

And you have 14 days to cancel the contract and return the phone.  You will have to pay one month of service and a restocking fee of $75