Re: I USE TO BRAG THAT I WAS A VERIZON CUSTOMER...
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

$380 would be correct, i.e.,

$350 - (10 x 16) = $190 x 2 = $380

MelissaC616
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yup...just did the calculation. Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi MelissaC616,  We would be lost without you being part of our wireless family! I would be happy to address any of your concerns and work to keep you on America's best wireless service!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
camtnmomma

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!  I have been with Verizon wireless for years and am hanging onto my unlimited data plan desperately because I have 3 smart phones and 2 regular phone on my plan.  I used to get all kinds of perks for being a loyal customer.  Now they treat me like I'm trying to get away with something because I not only expect my phones to work but I also expect the customer service that they were famous for in the past.  After my ideal phone being ruined by a system upgrade when it was only 3 months old I was given the run around.  I finally had to accept a "refurbished phone" .  My new phone was covered under the warranty  for 1 year.  The replacement was only covered for 90 days.  Keeping in mind that it was a conversion from Jelly Bean os to Ice cream sandwich that crashed my phone, I can't believe the only thing they would do for me is give me the same device with the same issues.  Now 5 months later, here we go again.  The replacement is doing the same thing.  I have to reboot the phone several times a day.  Missing calls, texts, emails etc.  I use this phone to run my online store so its hurting my bottom line!  You would think VZW could at least understand that!  I called them again Tuesday and was given a fax number for problems with extenuating circumstances. << Proprietary information removed. >>

So I have a device that is useless and customer service reps that have had all their ability to actually help customers taken away.  THANKS FOR THE LOYALTY VZW.  I am actually considering leaving you after all these years.  If you were a man I would have dumped you by now.  And don't bring up the contract!  I signed a contract that stated you were to provide me with wireless phone service, and right now its hit and miss.  I think you are in violation of our agreement.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
camtnmomma

OMG ~ posted my comment above at 9:07am and by 9:08am (comments regarding moderation removed)  IF ONLY THEY COULD RESOLVE OUR PROBLEMS THAT FAST! 

THIS IS ANOTHER SLAP IN THE FACE!

As this is a public forum, the posting of private information including contact numbers, email addresses, support ticket numbers, etc. is prohibited by the Terms of Service agreed to upon registration. Similarly, comments discussing moderation actions are also prohibited by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes