I-Pad prepaid plan
Silverrand

When I bought my I-pad a few years ago, I opted for the Verizon plan because I was told I didn't need a monthly plan and could turn it on just for travelling. The plan said if it were inactive after five months, it would be de-activated. I made sure I turned it on four times a year and it worked fine for 2 years. I could always turn it on and off myself. Last time I turned it off there was no option to "delete account now" or "delete account later" so it just cancelled and I had to go into a Verizon store to have them reactivate it for me.

Is there a way I can do this myself, or is the plan no longer available? Or do I have to go to a Verizon store each time I want to turn it back on?

Thanks a lot.

Judy

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: I-Pad prepaid plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Silverrand,

That's a great question and we want to make it easy to start using your service. You should always be able to apply additional funds to your prepaid line of service to reactivate and this can be done over the phone, in store or online. To discuss all your options with restoring your prepaid service conveniently we would recommend reaching out to our Prepaid support by calling 1-888-294-6804.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes