Huge messaging charges for an Unlimited Messaging account
CW_Customer
Enthusiast - Level 3

Last month Verizon overcharged me $288.60 for messaging on a phone with Unlimited Messaging. When I logged into my account that phone showed UNLIMITED MESSAGING.  We spoke to Crystal in Washington state on December 8th and she confirmed that the account was unlimited yet she could not explain why we were being charged.

Crystal removed those charges and I will only be paying that amount in a couple of days.

NOW, today I get an e-mail from Verizon that and I quote: "

In

addition to this balance there are unbilled usage charges in the amount of    $313.35. Changing to

a plan with an allowance large enough to cover your usage and/or making a payment of

$477.00 is required now to prevent an interruption in service."

==========================================================

Verizon go pound salt. Fix this damn bill or I will cancel all 3 phones. I will not be threatened by you and will not pay any early cancellation penalty.

Fix it by tomorrow!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Huge messaging charges for an Unlimited Messaging account
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You really need to call customer service or their financial services to correct this. We can't help on this peer to peer customer forum where the only account we have access to is our own account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CW_Customer
Enthusiast - Level 3

More people need to be aware of the dishonest tactics of Verizon

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's fine if you want to make more customers aware of issues.

My bill thankfully doesn't change more than a few cents every month which happens when the fees and taxes are adjusted quarterly.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CW_Customer
Enthusiast - Level 3

Also, when Verizon puts a stamp on a fraudulent bill and mails that bill, it is mail fraud which has serious implications.

I will be wallpapering the FCC tomorrow with this issue. Verizon has already paid out millions for similar frauds.

0 Likes