cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Html Browser

Miembro

I got the new LG enV Touch, and i noticed that i got this broswer and before i clicked on anything and somehow made charges to my bill i wanted to see if this is for free. Ive got the Nationwide family plan and when i click on "my verizon" in the settings and click "my plan" one of the features says HTML internet access- $0.

Some of the other features say

National access roam -mb $0

M2M National unlimited- $0Steamlined billing - $0

PAYU MB with EVDO - $0

Could use some help if anyone could explain to me what these mean and if i have the html browser for free.

Gracias

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Html Browser

HTML Internet Access - $0 is just the code that gives you access with the HTML browser (does not mean you won't be charged)

National Access ROAM - MB $0 is the code that allows you to access to the National Access network while roaming (Canada, Mexico and extended networks)

M2M National Unlimited -$0 is your free unlimited VZW-VZW calling

Streamlined billing - $0 just means you won't be receiving your itemized call detail on your bill, only your summary pages and usage charges. 

PAYU MB with EVDO - $0 means that you're on a Pay-As-You-Use plan for MBs while browsing web (HTML internet access) or downloading. So you're charged per MB @ $1.99 for any web browsing/downloading. 

But Grim was right about one thing...you won't have unlimited web browsing unless you're on the Connect/Premium plan or unless you pay for the $15 data plan. If you want to learn more about the Connect/Premium plan you'll find the details under the "Plans" section of this website. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

If you have the nation wide plan It is charged

HOWever   if you have connect nation wide or premium nation  its included

Or the 15 dollar vpak

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro
could you explain to me what i listed that was under features mean please?
0 Likes
Highlighted

Honestly, Woul have to see your bill to see what you have. Call customer care and ask. I would assume based off what you are saying there is a charge. I would be afraid to tell you there wasn't and there was. Call 800-922-0204.  and ask
0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

ok , just wasnt sue i figured it was how much was charged for those or if it meant i had the features for free. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted

HTML Internet Access - $0 is just the code that gives you access with the HTML browser (does not mean you won't be charged)

National Access ROAM - MB $0 is the code that allows you to access to the National Access network while roaming (Canada, Mexico and extended networks)

M2M National Unlimited -$0 is your free unlimited VZW-VZW calling

Streamlined billing - $0 just means you won't be receiving your itemized call detail on your bill, only your summary pages and usage charges. 

PAYU MB with EVDO - $0 means that you're on a Pay-As-You-Use plan for MBs while browsing web (HTML internet access) or downloading. So you're charged per MB @ $1.99 for any web browsing/downloading. 

But Grim was right about one thing...you won't have unlimited web browsing unless you're on the Connect/Premium plan or unless you pay for the $15 data plan. If you want to learn more about the Connect/Premium plan you'll find the details under the "Plans" section of this website. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro
ahhh ok, thanks, that explains it all.
0 Likes