How to report one spot that always drops service?
Lmc22391
Enthusiast - Level 2

Every day almost, sometimes multiple times a day, i drive down a street and when i get to one spot, my phone goes from 5 bars of LTE to no service, get farther down the road, my phone picks service back up, but only 3g. I have to put my phone in airplane mode and back off, for it to get LTE again. Does this everyone i hit the one spot. Should I just call customer service tech support and report it? or is there a certain number? I would think its not my phone since its the same spot, but I could be wrong....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to report one spot that always drops service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to ensure you have reliable service at all times Lmc22391. What's the zip code to the troubled area? What make and model phone do you have?

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
Lmc22391
Enthusiast - Level 2

The zip code is 60446 cross roads are Joliet rd and bluff rd

0 Likes
Lmc22391
Enthusiast - Level 2

Also I have an iPhone 6

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Got it, thanks for the info Lmc22391. Looked into the area, looks great; solid 4G LTE coverage. Is there a specific building there that could cause heavy traffic? How far away do you have to drive from that area to have LTE again?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Lmc22391
Enthusiast - Level 2

Theres really nothing that would cause heavy traffic, and my issue isn't slowing of service. My phone goes to 'No Service". Once I drove about half a mile south, I get service back, but only 3g. I have to toggle airplane mode on/off to get lte back.

0 Likes