How to report a tower problem
WVSLATEPICKER

Hi, All day yesterday and continuing into today I have been unable to make or receive calls from my home location. Has not been an issue previously in about 8 years. My phone works fine about a mile away. I did the *228 update thing successfully while in the local town, but to no avail.

My signal strength seems fine. 4 bars usually. I can get texts and notified of new voicemails, but cannot make a call or receive a call, send a text or access voicemail. There is an obvious problem. My zip code is 30629 and I live about a mile north of Comer, GA on HWY 98 East.

Again, away from here, my phone works fine and this has never been a problem before.

Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to report a tower problem
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How to report a tower problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are getting the best service, WVSLATEPICKER. With regards to your recent issues do you know of anyone else that maybe experiencing the same issues? Has anything changed on your phone or area recently? What kind of phone do you have?

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes