How to receive $400 deposit from Verizon Wireless
wshinhoo

I used verizon wireless for 7 years and my sister and I disconnected the phone. I realized that we didn't receive the safety deposit of total $400 before we disconnect the phones, and I have no idea who to talk or what to do to receive them. It's been very long time that verzion wireless sent a check to us and we unfortunately didn't receive them...it was 6 years ago, but I heard that I can still get it because we didn't received them. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to receive $400 deposit from Verizon Wireless
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi wshinhoo!

I'm sorry for any inconvenience regarding the security deposit on your lines. Because it was cancelled so long ago, I'd have to refer you to our Financial Services Team at 866-266-1445 to inquire further.

Thank you,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
wshinhoo

Hello, I think I made you misunderstand, but I stopped using verizon wireless 2 months ago, and I meant that I started using 7 years ago. Also, I tried contacting for this number, but the representative said that I need to call them again because they are unavailable to help me out. What can I do? should I go back to U.S and talk to the store employee to solve this out?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wshinhoo We appreciate you clarifying the details. We can look into the security deposit concern since service was cancelled 2 months ago. Please send us a direct message. You mentioned that you called and we were unable to assist, if this was between 6/26 and 6/28 the systems were down. You can try calling again instead of going to a store.

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes