How to make Verizon aware of poor coverage area
_walanlove

I live in a relatively densely populated suburban community and yet we have very POOR service coverage in our neighborhood.  I remember the days of frequently dropped calls.  But now I am accustomed to never dropping a call.  But lately, and it does seem like a recent phenomenon, I drop every call upon entering my neighborhood.  So, how can I make Verizon aware of this service frustration?  I am certain that others are equally frustrated with this experience and will be considering other carriers if something doesn't change. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to make Verizon aware of poor coverage area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi @walanlove - You have come to the right place! We are dedicated to offering you the best possible service! May I have your zip code to reference the area? Is this only affecting voice connections or data as well?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
_walanlove

Both voice and data. 28105

On Feb 10, 2014 11:50 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details, @walanlove. I checked out the 28105 area and don't see any recent changes have been made or a slew of customers reporting trouble, but it is a fairly big zipcode. You mentioned this only happens when entering your neighborhood. What's a nearby cross street we can take a closer look at? I do see customers in the 28105 area have activated Network Extenders http://vz.to/IHRT6h to improve indoor coverage. This can help with dropped calls at your home.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
_walanlove

Pleasant Plains and Matthews Plantation Drive

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:50 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for offering these details, @walanlove! I would like to investigate how your device is interacting with the network in more detail. Please follow me back and send a Direct Message so we can work towards a solution.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes