How to get customer support from outside the US? Live chat does not work, cannot use 800 number from overseas, no email for Verizon Wireless Support.
UnsupportedCustomer

I would like to contact Verizon Wireless Support over the internet.

Live Chat on their web site does not seem to work. When I select "Live Chat", "I need help with traveling abroad", I see a "Service outside the U.S. link", but when I click on it, nothing happens. I have tried this both from Firefox and from Internet Explorer.

As I am currently overseas, I cannot call Verizon's 800 number, and don't want to pay to call a toll number.

Verizon Support apparently does not accept email!

Thanks for your help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to get customer support from outside the US? Live chat does not work, cannot use 800 number from overseas, no email for Verizon Wireless Support.
jdpenley3
Contributor - Level 1

are you sure a toll-free number does not work? are you dialing the country code before the number?

1-800-922-0204

0 Likes
Re: How to get customer support from outside the US? Live chat does not work, cannot use 800 number from overseas, no email for Verizon Wireless Support.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

UnsupportedCustomer,

We definitely want to make sure you receive the support you need while travelling! That is incredibly important. You can always reach us right here on our forums for help or you can try our chat option which should absolutely work. If that is still giving you issues it may be worth trying to clear your temporary internet files or cookies. You can also reach us on social media such as Facebook or Twitter where we are happy to assist you. Whatever will work best for you!

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Virtualized

II've been on hold for over 15 minutes incurring LD charges and getting more and more angry as I wait.  I do not get emails or texts unless connected to wifi.  everything is set to receive roaming data and voice so there is something else going on. I used the chat service before I left to get the discount but I think she messed me up!

i Hate Verizon

now ow up to 20 minutes on hold

0 Likes
Weth
Legend
  1. If I have a technical problem while traveling, how do I get assistance? Call the Global Support Team to get assistance while traveling:
    • Inside the United States: Call (800) 711-8300.
    • Outside the United States: Enter the exit code for the country you're in, and then enter (908) 559-4899.

If your device is lost, stolen, broken, or you experience a device issue while you're traveling abroad, you'll be able to reach our Global Support Help Desk toll-free from any landline phone in those countries where a Global Support Toll-Free number is available.

Visit our Toll-Free Numbers page to view a list of the toll-free numbers available by country.