Re: How to file a complaint ?
RUBUSA1974

ps there a government agency to file a compaint to?

the people at verizon do not know what they are doing

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

RUBUSA1974 wrote:

ps there a government agency to file a compaint to?

the people at verizon do not know what they are doing

That's if that government agency is open. Especially if they ran out of money from the budget.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
colinh_vzw
Verizon Employee

RUBUSA1974,

I am very sorry to hear that you feel we are unable to help. Would you be willing to provide some details about your concern? We'd love to try and reach a resolution for you, as this is not the experience you should be having.

Colin H_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
akanem_vzw
Verizon Employee

Destined4Greatness, I have definitely been in a finical bind, so I can relate to where you are coming from. Seeing that you have been experiencing a lack of replies and getting what you were promised is vital, we would love one last opportunity to turn your experience with us around. I see that you are with a prepaid plan. Your loyalty and tenure do not go unnoticed, so please reach out via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/verizon/) or Twitter at @VZWSupport to reach out to the social media team. Additionally, you can call the prepaid line at 888-294-6804 to get assistance.

AkaneM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BCARFAGN
Enthusiast - Level 2

You think you are disgusted, I cannot believe how awful this company is. They just feed you a bunch of lies, promise you anything and mess you over  in the end. They don't care, trust me! My brand new phone died and after over a week, I'm still without a phone. I still have to pay my phone bill though, supervisors feed you be and tell you want you want to hear. They have no critical thinking skills. They are the worst company on the planet. One girl messed up my order and over a week later, I still don't have a phone! I will never do business with them again and will tell everyone I know just how awful they are. If no did my job like they did, I wouldn't have a job!

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BCARGAGN,

This is never the impression of us we want you to have, and we can relate to how important it is to be able to enjoy your new device. I value your time, and have sent you a Private Message.

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes
BCARFAGN
Enthusiast - Level 2

It only gets worse! The second phone they sent me doesn't work so I took it to the verizon store and the guy there told me that there's nothing he can do to fix it, that they don't even sell these phones anymore because they're so bad so I had to pay $150 down to get a new phone. I called Verizon asking for a refund and they told me that because I didn't send that phone back and get a third, exactly the same phone that they didn't even sell anymore they will not refund my money.

Gosh, that's what I get for looking out for myself. Now I'm out $150 because I needed a phone that worked!

And I'm retired and on a limited income!

0 Likes
BCARFAGN
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't trust them. They lie. They are an awful company

0 Likes
dinc_1
Enthusiast - Level 1

jeez, I have been trying to get help for over 6 hours and nothing. I have been told on chat, to expect a call back 5 times, NOTHING! I have been on hold for over 2 hours this last time and still waiting. if they are having so much trouble that they can't help one customer in that time...… then I wonder if i'm with the right phone service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dinc_1, we always want to ensure your questions and concerns get addressed. We do apologize if you have come across issues reaching a customer service rep. With all that is occurring with COVID-19, a lot has changed with our service hours. This can make the times we are available a little more busy. We have many different ways to reach a support rep: 

Contact Us: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/ 

Phone: 800-922-0204 from any line; *611 from your device

Online chat: vzw.com

Social Media: Facebook (Verizon) or Twitter (@VZWSupport)

In Store: https://www.verizonwireless.com/stores

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes